Thursday, March 25, 2010

Introducing Moi


This blog serves for me to introduce myself and to write down my opinion on various subjects and daily occurrence in the world. I have to admit that I am very opinionated and I enjoy discussing ideas, fashion trends, exciting places to see and most of all my favorite music. Music and artists give a theme to the background of our lives and set the mood. With all the social networking and blog sites, it is so nice and easy to stay anonymous and just write about what inspires me, makes me happy, laugh, angry, and what makes me want to live more… I invite you to comment and express your opinion too – in a fun and friendly way.

1 comment:

  1. As you can see from my photos, I am no longer writing anonymously! I will focus mostly on fashion and the latest trends that I work with, but music, philosophy and where to go and travel are part of my interests as well. :)

    ReplyDelete